1. Have you manually set the DNS field of your WiFi connection setting to the same IP address as your WAP/Router?
2. How frequently do you see the "Not Connected" dialog? Is it every 60 seconds, or at random intervals?
Can you please provide all of the following information and screenshots from your device? I have attached reference screenshots that will guide to the information we are looking to get:
3. 'Settings -> General -> About' (as per '01-iPad_Settings_About.jpg')
4. 'Settings -> WiFi -> (SSID > blue arrow): DHCP' (as per '02-iPad_Settings_WiFi_DHCP.jpg')
or 'Settings -> WiFi -> (SSID > blue arrow): STATIC' (as per '03-iPad_Settings_WiFi_Static.jpg')
5. 'Settings -> TPControl' (as per '04-iPad_Settings_TPControl_Main1.jpg' and '05-iPad_Settings_TPControl_Main2.jpg')
6. 'Settings -> TPControl -> Manage Profiles' (as per '06-iPad_Settings_TPControl_ManageProfiles.jpg')
7. 'Settings -> TPControl -> Manage Profiles -> Profile 1' (as per '07-iPad_Settings_TPControl_ManageProfiles_Profile1.jpg')
8. 'Settings -> TPControl -> Manage Profiles -> Profile 1 -> ICSP Encryption' (as per '08-iPad_Settings_TPControl_ManageProfiles_Profile1_ICSP_Encryption.jpg')