- On the device, go to 'Settings -> TPControl' and enable 'Prompt for Profile'
- Launch TPControl
If prompted by 'Settings were changed', simply press 'OK' to continue.
The "Connect using profile" list will appear, and includes a 'File Slot' selection icon (down-arrow) for each "Connection Profile". The 'File Slot' icon provides access to selecting TP4 files stored on the device.
- Select the 'File Slot' down-arrow, and select the named TP4 file. This associates the TP4 file with the connection profile.
- Re-select the "Connection Profile" to apply the changes, and the chosen TP4 file design will be presented.
If you do not see a named TP4 file, please provide the following:
1. The Token value available in 'Settings -> TPControl -> Version: Token'
2. The TPC Device ID value available in 'Settings -> TPControl -> Version: TPC Device ID'
3. What is the [b]HOST[/b] value in 'Settings -> TPControl -> Manage Profiles -> Profile 1'
4. What is the [b]Device Id[/b] value in 'Settings -> TPControl -> Manage Profiles -> Profile 1'
5. What is the [b]Enable ICSP Encryption[/b] value in 'Settings -> TPControl -> Manage Profiles -> Profile 1 -> ICSP Encryption'
AMX integrators are provided with a service called TPCloud, whereby they can store all information that TPControl needs in order to be used with your device. We can determine if your integrator has configured any information using the Token as a reference.